Insurance the Five Star Way. What does mean? Five Star Insurance Agency is Atlanta's premier insurance agency specializing in both personal and commercial insurance. As an insurance brokerage, we partner with the leading insurance companies, such as Safeco Insurance. Find out more about our agency and its partners at www.fivestarinsuranceagency.com
Top three benefits of an independent Safeco agent
Agents are trained to assess your needs, offer unbiased advice and support you should the unexpected happen.
Peace of mind
Your independent Safeco agent is a member of your local community and can handle your full range of insurance needs all in one place.
Your independent Safeco agent can access insurance coverage from multiple carriers–including Safeco– to provide you with the best mix of savings and pricing.
What makes a good insurance agent?
When it comes to financial security and insurance protection, your insurance agent is a trusted advisor who offers personalized and expert advice to you and your family, now and in the future.
A survey by the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (IIABA) discovered that three out of four people use an agent when purchasing insurance. More than half of the respondents over age 55 have purchased insurance from the same agent for at least 20 years.
If you’re like most people, you want to develop a long-term relationship with an agent, too. But how do you go about finding someone who is professional and reputable? For starters, you can choose from a select group of agents that are part of Trusted Choice. Safeco is a founding sponsor and enthusiastic advocate of this exceptional independent insurance agent network.
What to look for in an independent insurance agent
- Make sure the agent is licensed by your state.
- Find out how many insurance companies they represent.
- Find out how many years the agent has been in business.
- Look for an agent with professional designations such as CPCU (Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter) or CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor).
- Ask your friends and family members for recommendations.
- Can the agent be contacted at any time for claims or emergency assistance?
- Consider agents that are involved in your community and participate in local organizations, boards, volunteer activities or other civic endeavors.
the above information can be found at http://www.safeco.com/about-safeco/about-our-agents