Are you planning a wedding for this fall or even next year? Look no further because we are here to help you!
Five Star Insurance Agency and Travelers are happy to offer our clients the Wedding Protector Plan!
Wedding insurance helps make things right when something goes wrong.
You’ve always dreamed of planning the perfect wedding, but no matter how carefully you plan it, there are many things that can go wrong – things that are beyond your control.
What if your reception venue goes out of business a month before the wedding, and you lose your deposit and have to find another location? Or a hurricane causes your wedding to be postponed? What if your bridal shop closes, leaving you without a gown?
A wedding is an investment, and as the average cost of weddings rises, now up to $28,000,* wedding insurance is needed more than ever. After all, you wouldn’t buy a new car that costs that much without insuring it against damage.
For as little as $160, your wedding insurance policy can cover a variety of situations, such as:
- No dress. You can get repair or replacement cost if the bride’s wedding gown or groom’s tuxedo is lost or damaged.
- Lost deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding, or simply fails to show up.
- Lost rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the bride or groom’s wedding bands are lost or damaged.
- Severe weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane)forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Transportation shutdown. If you have to postpone the wedding because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the bride, groom or their parents from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Ruined photos. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos
- Call to duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
- Damaged gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged
- Sudden illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their parents from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue requires insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property
- Liquor liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions)
- Additional expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost
There’s a lot to know when it comes to buying insurance – the types of options available, how much protection you need, and what represents a fair price. That’s why it’s important to have Five Star Insurance Agency looking out for you and your family. Speak to us today about the Wedding Protector Plan.
24/7/365 Claim Service
You can rely on Travelers to protect your special day. Our claim professionals are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us anytime at 800.252.4633 (800.CLAIM33).
If you or someone you know needs to insure their big day please give us a call! We are always available to help and answer any questions.
191 Peachtree St Suite 3300
Atlanta, GA 30303
East Metro Branch
2093 Rock Chapel Rd
Lithonia, GA 30058